(Page updates, rants and other useless info.)
11/17/02 Added new tattoo pic. To view, click "About" on the menu on the left, then click "5th Tat" pic link.
8/15/02 Added new article. To read, click "My Opinion" on menu to the left.
7/7/02 Added new pictures under "Most Recent Pics." To view, click "Gallery" on menu at the left.
5/16/02 Added new picture under "Most Recent Pics." To view, click "Gallery" on the menu at the left.
Shows I've seen lately: Rob Zombie (House of Blues; Myrtle Beach), George Thorogood (House of Blues;
Myrtle Beach). I will be in NJ on 7/20 for Ozzfest at the PNC Arts Center. See me, come party. I don't bite...hard!
1/23/02 I've recently become very annoyed with people chanting pro-peace propaganda. I was also lucky enough
to have come across an interesting hands-down winning response (in my eyes,anyway) in the Oct 2001 South
Carolina A.B.A.T.E newsletter. Here it is verbatim.
What to do if you happen upon a peace rally, held by stupid, naive, hemp-shirt wearing college idiots,
to teach them why force is sometimes necessary:
1) Approach dumb, rich, ignorant student talking about "peace" and saying there should be no retaliation.
2) Engage in brief conversation; ask if military force is appropriate.
3) When he says, "No" ask, "Why not?"
4) Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which
would be awful and we should not cause more violence."
5) When he's in mid-sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.
6) When he gets up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you,
because that would, "be awful and he should not cause more violence."
7) Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit violence.
8) Punch him in the face again, harder this time.
9) Repeat steps 5 thru 8 until he understands that sometimes it's necessary to punch back.
I hope you enjoyed reading this, as much as I did. On a side note, step 5 is undoubtedly my favorite! :D
In other news, only 6 days and counting till the release of two greatly anticipated new cd's. One from
the man, the myth, the legend himself King Diamond (Titled "Abigail II: The Revenge) and the other from
Dream Theater (titled "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence") Both to be released on 1/29/02. See ya at the record
1/19/02 Added one (1) new picture under "Most Recent Pics." To view, click "Gallery" on the menu on the left.
Added one (1) new picture under "About" To view, click "About" on the menu on the left, then click "1st Tat" pic
1/04/02 All references on this page pertaining to 9/11/01 have been removed due to the fact, although I will never forget
that date or the events that occured, that I just cannot bear to view images of it any longer.
1/01/02 Happy Friggin New Years everyone! I hope you're all recovering nicely, as I am. (I had to add the "friggin" in
there because I'm from Jersey and it just wouldn't be from the heart without it. LMAO) I spent the evening in
Savannah, GA and had quite the time.
No new pictures to add at this time. Hopefully soon. :)
10/11/01 Added new poem "I met a man today." To view, click "Poetry" at left.
9/24/01 Added tattoo pictures. To view, click "About" on the menu to the left.
Added new picture under "Most Recent Pics." To view, click "Gallery" on the menu on the left.
Added band URL to "links" page.
9/23/01 (reference 1/04/02 for more info.)
9/23/01 Added "News" page.